In response to Gov. Jay Inslee’s order to close schools statewide as well as limit public gatherings to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Burien’s Hi-Liners have made important decisions about their upcoming shows and classes.
Here’s more from the local group:
Please check our website and social media channels for the latest information as things are constantly changing.
“We thank you for your understanding and patience as we adapt to the changing situation, and we hope to see you in the nearby future.”
“Stay safe and healthy!”
Please note the following updates:
- Due to the closure of Highline Public Schools through April 26, performances of our production of Disney’s Frozen Jr. will need to be postponed and a new performance venue secured. At this time alternate dates and location have not been determined, but we are working diligently to do so.
- Ticket holders: We will contact you as plans are put in place and provide options for what you would like to do with your tickets (i.e. exchange, donate or refund). Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you at Frozen Jr. in the future.
- Classes and rehearsals suspended through April 26: All classes and rehearsals for upcoming shows will be suspended starting Monday, March 16 through April 26. Please watch for updates as we make determinations about make-up classes and the recital. More information will be presented as it becomes available.
- Upcoming auditions to be rescheduled:
- Audition dates for Les Miserables School Edition and Moana Jr., previously both scheduled in April, will also be changing. No alternate dates have been determined at this time, but please stay tuned!
The Hi-Liners Musical Theatre is a nonprofit organization established in 1966 that provides musical theatre productions, and performing arts classes, workshops and camps for students ages 3 and up. For more information, visit www.hi-liners.org.