Applications for the next Paycheck Protection Program opened today – Monday, April 27, 2020.
It is anticipated that this round funding will go quickly, so anyone interested in applying should act ASAP – here’s more info from the City of Burien:
➡️If you applied and haven’t heard back, many banks are not receiving new applications so they can process ones from the first round. Your application may be among them.
➡️If you haven’t applied, APPLY TODAY:
- The SBA program is now ready for Schedule C proprietors.
- Independent contractors need to file their own PPP
- Fintech companies (non-bank lenders) are now accepting applications to increase the availability of loans.For a list, please visit: burien.gov/covidbiz
Asof 1:01p.m. today, the following banks are receiving applications from current account holders only:
OPEN TO EVERYONE
- Washington Federal: https://www.wafdbank.com/business-banking/small-business/cares-sba-loan-paycheck-protection
- Seattle Credit Union: To be open for applications soon: https://www.seattlecu.com/business
Umpqua Bank is accepting applications for current clients: https://pages.umpquabank.com/cares-act-paycheck-protection-program
Alaska Credit Union: To be open for applications soon: go.alaskausa.org/business
Additionally, Fintech firms such as the ones below have been working with small businesses to provide accessible support. There may be additional Fintech firms also offering assistance:
See links below in comments:👇🏽
If you have any questions, please email: [email protected]
More info here: https://www.facebook.com/BurienEconDev/posts/230465501714601
And we are regularly updating our burienwa.gov/covid resource pages.