From our sister site The SeaTac Blog:
Video by Vicki Lockwood
An estimated 70 to 100 or more people marched peacefully on Tuesday afternoon, June 2, 2020, from the International Boulevard, S. 176th Street Transit Center to S. 188th and then to SeaTac City Hall.
- The marchers were seen waving large placards and were shepherded by SeaTac Police on bicycles.
- Many of the marchers were of color and some were wearing face masks.
- A few large placards on sticks were visible.
- At least one sign said “No lives matter until Black Lives Matter.”
- At SeaTac City Hall, the protesters gathered outside, with no attempt to enter the building.
Watch a video of protesters marching on S. 188th Street below:
Cops in SeaTac protest took a knee with us
— michelle (@michellecr213) June 2, 2020
— Sexy 💜 Bexy (@Prexious) June 2, 2020