A Plant Sale fundraiser for the Nature Stewards Program will be held this Saturday and Sunday, June 13 & 14.
This is the ‘Final Days’ plant sale to benefit this local non-profit, and will be held at a home in Burien.
- All native plants are $10.00 each, regardless of size or species.
- Some are large plants, 3 and 4 years old.
- Bring a tarp for your car or a truck if buying many.
- Call for appointment: 425-228-7927. If I am not at my phone, leave your name and number and I will call you back.
- Appointments are scheduled at 15-minute intervals.
- We will social-distance and wearing a mask is required.
- Cash or card via Square is accepted.
“Thanks! I hope to move all the plants and reclaim my yard and patio for this summer. This is a fundraiser for the Nature Stewards Program, a local non-profit.”
WHERE: 13257 5th Ave SW, Burien (map below) – green and white house on the corner, one block south of Hazel Valley Elementary school.
WHEN: June 13 and 14, 2020, Saturday and Sunday – last days. Everything must go!
RSVP: Call for Appointment: 425-228-7927
List of Plants: Red Osier Osier dogwood, Red elderberry, Willow, Pacific ninebark, Indian plum, Native viburnum, Vine maple, Salmonberry, Thimbleberry, Maidenhair ferns, Tall Oregon grape, Pea fruited rose, Shore pine, Salal, Misc perennial pollinator plants, Strawberries, Raspberries.