Drive-in movies are coming to the Normandy Park Towne Center parking lot in Normandy Park, starting Saturday, Aug. 1, 2020.
The Friends of Normandy Park Foundation, along with Gold Sponsor partner Melanie’s Dance Unlimited, and Silver Sponsors: Rite-Line Tax Inc & Solstice Senior Living of Normandy Park will be offering a movie in the parking lot at Normandy Park Towne Center on a 26-by-20-foot screen.
The Outdoor Drive-In Cinema will be featuring Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark at 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 1, 2020. Parking lot opens at 8 p.m. for arrival and parking. Come at 8 p.m. to claim your spot in the lot.
Online ticket reservations are now open. Tickets will only be reserved online. Showtime is 9 p.m.. Register through Eventbrite:
- Tickets are $40 per vehicle for general admission.
- All vehicles must be pre-registered.
- Every admission comes with a free Normandy Park car sticker!
- A limited VIP Level donation of $75 will include an admission for one vehicle, Normandy Park Winterfest inaugural custom glühwein mug, Normandy Park car sticker & VIP parking).
- Hurry to get registered as we expect to sell out!
Proceeds from donations and your purchase will help support the Friends of Normandy Park Foundation, your local 501c3 founded in 2012 that organizes Normandy Park festivals, programs and projects that increase community spirit, boost the local economy, and help raise funds for the City of Normandy Park.
The number of seat belts per vehicle denotes how many passengers will be allowed to each showing. There are 50 vehicle spots available. No RVs will be allowed. All parking is first-come, first-served.
Advanced registration for the outdoor cinema includes touchless ticketing and 100% online payment. Upon arrival, check-in will be through the guest list.
Things to know:
- Audio is available through an FM radio station for you to tune in to from your vehicle!
- For safety, we encourage social distancing and recommend that people do not leave their cars at any point. Masks will be required for using restrooms and communicating with volunteer staff.
- Each vehicle requires one ticket/advance registration. The amount of people allowed in each vehicle will be determined by the amount of seat belts per vehicle. Example: A sedan will require one reservation, and will allow five people to enter.
Questions? Email: [email protected].