The City of Burien will be hosting an Affordable Housing Forum this Thursday, July 30, 2020, as part of the development of its Housing Action Plan.
This free Zoom webinar will run from 10 – 11 a.m.
- This is an opportunity for the community to learn from a panel of professionals and experts on affordable housing development.
- The forum will inform housing policy decisions and is a part of a larger outreach plan to ensure that the City has a well-rounded understanding of the community’s housing needs and the best ways to meet those needs.
- The event will be held via Zoom webinar and will feature questions and comments from members of the audience.
WHEN: Thursday July 30, 2020, from 10–11 a.m.
WHERE: Join the Zoom webinar
On the panel:
- Jonathan Smith, Housing Development Associate, Bellwether Housing
- Richard Loo, Director of Real Estate Development, Bellwether Housing
- Brian Lloyd, Vice President, Beacon Development Group
- Marty Kooistra, Executive Director, Housing Development Consortium
The forum will be recorded and posted on the City’s website. For any questions related to the forum, please contact Alex Hunt, Planner at (206) 439-3152 or [email protected].