Burien PaRCS is partnering with Bartell Drugs to offer a Drive-thru Flu Clinic on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020 at the Burien Community Center.
With physical distancing, masks, sanitation and other safety measures in place, this event hopes to alleviate any “dual threat” concerns with both COVID-19 and influenza this coming fall/winter season by providing precautions and resources to the community.
The deadline to RSVP is Monday, Oct. 12, and attendees must register by calling (206) 988-3700.
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
WHERE: Burien Community Center, 14700 6th Ave SW, Burien 98166 (map below).
RSVP: Deadline to RSVP is Monday, Oct. 12; REGISTER TODAY at (206) 988-3700.
- Pre-registrations for appointments.
- Insurance paperwork pre-filled on arrival.
- MUST BRING INSURANCE CARD.
- Wear loose clothing that can easily expose shoulder.
- No appointments (aka walk-ups) are welcome based on day-of availability; anticipate long wait times for no appointments.
- Call (206) 988-3700 for appointments. “We will email or post mail the required insurance forms to you.”