On Tuesday morning, Dec. 22, 2020, the King County Sheriff’s Office Precinct 4 / Burien Police Department Special Emphasis Team (SET) busted a drug ring operating in South King County, including supplying drugs in the city of Burien.
The team coordinated the service of five search warrants across the county, with the help of Bellevue PD, Valley SWAT, KCSO Tac-30, Metro Transit Police, SeaTac Police and Shoreline Police.
Police say that in addition to narcotics, these efforts also disrupted a large scale credit card fraud operation.
Six adults were arrested and booked into jail for drug and firearms violations.
One child was also taken into protective custody.
- 3.93 pounds of Heroin (Street value = $178,000)
- 2.5 pounds of Methamphetamine (Street value = $85,000)
- .56 pounds of Cocaine (Street value = $25,000)
- 1 Glock 9mm handgun recovered
- 1 Glock replica air gun
- 189 fraudulent credit cards recovered
- 36 blank credit cards
- 1 credit card embosser machine
- $81,983 cash seized
- 1 Acura TL seized
Photos courtesy Burien Police Department