Project Manager/Team Member Needed for Paint/Construction Biz
Burien-based, eco-focused, residential painting and general contracting company (in business for 42 years) has openings for a laboring project/field manager.
Position is part/full time seasonal, or full time year-round – depending upon applicant’s experience/abilities.
Presently, our team members live in West Seattle, Burien, and SeaTac
ABOUT HEALTHY PAINTING AND RESTORATION
Healthy Painting & Restoration is a progressive interior/exterior residential painting and restoration company based in Burien that is dedicated to healthy products and practices that improve indoor air quality and create a healthy work environment for our employees and a beautiful living space for our clients. Our office is located in Burien.
Our expertise and passion for Lead Paint Remediation, Stain Refinishing, working with clientele that have acute environmental and personal health-related challenges/sensitivities, Volunteerism and EMF Shielding are just a few of the things that set us apart from many of the businesses that are similar to ours.
We are looking for an experienced painter, carpenter, or project manager in the construction field that is ready to join a stable, close-knit, and family-like company. In this position you must be responsible and organized, willing to expand your knowledge of the construction field, and share your expertise with others. You must be willing to engage in sustainable building practices and be open to learning.
- Some experience necessary, as a service industry worker or a project manager. Willing to train the right individual
- Must be able to perform all required labor and administrative tasks
- Ability to communicate well with clients and co-workers
- Strong record keeping, tracking and organizing skills
- Valid WA driver’s license and good driving record
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer and smart phone proficient
- Dedicated to keeping job site clean, safe, and healthy on daily basis
- Team player/ability to work well with others
- Willingness to comply with safety guidelines at all times
- Clean and well-kept appearance
- Inspect projects and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed
- Willingness to do sales, marketing or public education/outreach or estimating is a plus+
- Experience in green building practices is a plus+
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive wages start at $18-$25/hr. DOE
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Paid Sick Leave
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
Call for inquiries: (206) 468-8739