For patient safety during potential inclement weather this weekend, Virginia Mason Franciscan’s COVID-19 vaccine clinics – including the one at St. Anne Hospital in Burien – will be closed this Saturday, Feb. 13:
- St. Anne Hospital, Burien
- St. Anthony Hospital, Gig Harbor
- St. Clare Hospital, Lakewood
- St. Elizabeth Hospital, Enumclaw
- St. Francis Hospital, Federal Way
- St. Joseph Medical Center, Tacoma
- St. Michael Medical Center, Silverdale and Bremerton
“Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is directly notifying individuals whose appointments are being postponed and will contact them again within the next 72 hours to reschedule,” the hospital said. “Second dose appointments will be prioritized to keep those patients within the appropriate timeframe.”
To expedite the rescheduling process, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health asks that patients please do not call before Monday, Feb. 15.
If you’re interested in more information on these weather-related vaccine appointment rescheduling at the locations above, visit here.
For updates from legacy Virginia Mason facilities, please visit here.