From our sister site The Waterland Blog:
The Des Moines Yacht Club will be holding a Blood Drive for Cascade Regional Blood Services this Saturday, March 20, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 3 p,m.
A mobile donation site will be located in the southeast corner of Anthony’s parking lot (map below).
As you enter, the gate to your left will be open.
You can book your appointment today by calling 1-877-24-BLOOD, or visiting www.CRBS.net.
Cascade Regional Blood Services is celebrating 75 years of saving lives.
- Every 2 seconds, someone in the US needs blood
- More than 15 million pints of blood are transfused in the US each year
- 1 teaspoon of blood can save a baby’s life
- 1 in 7 people entering the hospital need blood
- Fewer than 1 in 10 eligible donors donates blood annually
- The average adult body contains about 10 to 12 pints of blood