On the agenda for Monday’s (July 18, 2022) regular Burien City Council meeting – pandemic recovery funding, electronic parking readers, downtown parking, accessory dwelling units, and performance goals and review process for the new city manager.
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file).
- a) American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Prioritization of Funding. Carolyn Hope, Interim City Manager, Management Partners Consultants
- b) Introduction to Ordinance No. 794, Zoning Code Amendments Related to Parking for Downtown Zones and Accessory Dwelling Units. Susan McLain, Community Development Director, David Johanson, Senior Planner
- c) Introduction to Ordinance No. 795, Amending BMC 10.15.130, Regarding Electronic Parking Readers. Ted Boe, Police Chief, Garmon Newsom II, City Attorney
- d) Consultant Scope of Work and Qualifications for Facilitating City Manager Performance Goals and Review. Cathy Schrock, Administrative Services Director, Carolyn Hope, Interim City Manager
- e) City Council Planning Calendar and Council Work Plan Carolyn Hope, Interim City Manager
- COUNCIL REPORTS
- CITY MANAGER’S REPORT
#BurienCityCouncil meeting, July 18. Agenda: pandemic recovery funding, electronic parking readers, downtown parking, accessory dwelling units, and performance goals and review process for new city manager. Interpretación en español estará disponible. https://t.co/KUxUtIu1eI pic.twitter.com/x9GicwRwtf
— City of Burien, WA (@Burien) July 15, 2022