- This event has passed.
Dia de los Muertos Music & Art Walk will be Friday night in downtown Burien
November 1, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
November’s First Friday B-Town Beat Music & Art Walk will have a Dia de los Muertos theme this Friday, Nov. 1, all around downtown Burien.
Join artists, businesses and your neighbors from 6 – 9 p.m. on Friday Nov. 1 for a very special Dia de los Muertos art walk!
Venues along SW 152nd in Olde Burien and Seahurst will host art, music and performances.
While you’re at it, art-walk yourself over to the Burien Community Center for the big Dia de los Muertos celebration! Altars, offerings, food, games and more await you at 14700 6th Ave SW, from 6 – 9 p.m.
Here’s what to expect at the Art Walk:
- Clone Press hosts a rotating poster retrospective show. Plus an every changing selection of cool records!
- Elliot Bay hosts a monthly rotating show of local artists.
- Burien Press hosts the art of barista Ben Calhoun, IG @iambencalhoun
- Scarlet Ibis Gallery is hosting the art of Stasia Burrington, IG @stasiaburrington
- A Place for Pets hosts the artwork of Archmonoth, IG @archmonoth
- The Oilerie is hosting the artwork of Helena Rogers.
- Pickled and Preserved is hosting a new show of artwork this Friday.
- Black Zia is hosting the art of Aaron Brown. Skullz!
- Grand Central Bakery is hosting the art of its employees!
- The Highline Hieratite Museum is open and free on the first Friday!
- Three Tree Books in Seahurst hosts fun events each month.
- Sitka Living hosts live events each month.
- Junkie Janes hosts live events each month.
- The Humble Vine hosts events each month.
- The Point is an art walk supporter!
- Pigfish Café is an art walk supporter!