Para Los Niños Annual Fundraising Gala will be Saturday, Nov. 16
November 16 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE: Local non-profit Para Los Niños’ Annual Fundraising Gala – Sueños 2019 – will be held on Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019.
This fundraiser will be held at the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center.
The keynote speaker will be King County Councilmember (and local) Dave Upthegrove.
“Together our SUEÑOS Come TRUE!”
Your generosity forms a powerful bridge, supporting Latino families to lead their communities.
This year we are raising funds to power our unique programs that together build strong, sustainable communities:
YOUR GIFTS WILL CONTRIBUTE TO:
- Education Advancement and Academic Success: Aprendamos Juntos & PreK Readiness
- Pride in Latino Cultural Heritage: Descubriendo Nuestra Cultura
- Learning through Art and Movement: Around The World
- Parent Leadership and Community Organizing: Leadership Academy, La Familia Es Primero
WHAT: Para Los Niños Annual Fundraising Gala
WHEN: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019; doors open at 5:30 p.m.
WHERE: Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center: 17620 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188
Silent Auction, Live Auction, Dinner, Dessert Dash,Dancing, Culture, Diversity, Dreams!
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner at 7:00 p.m.
- Dancing begins at 9:00 p.m.
Thank YOU for helping us dream!
Dress Code: Feel free to wear an outfit representing your culture, traditions or any way you would like to express yourself in a safe environment. We embrace your self expression.
- Early Bird Tickets Now – $90
- Tickets after Oct. 11 – $100
Para Los Niños mission is “Fostering academic success for every Latino student through parent and community involvement.”