The Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce announced the return of its annual Business Awards and Recognition Luncheon, and Nominations are now open.
“Now is the time to thank that special business or individual who consistently goes above and beyond to help make our Chamber and our community strong and vibrant. Please take the time to nominate that business or individual so that we can give them the recognition they deserve.”
Nominations can be made online here:
…or submitted in writing either via email to [email protected]
, or faxed to (206) 575-2007
, or mailed to 14220 Interurban Ave S Suite #134 Tukwila, WA 98168.
Nominations must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Jan. 15Â to be considered.
Nominations are being accepted for the following awards:
- Large Business of the Year: A business with 20 or more full time employees that has achieved excellence through innovative business practices, products, and/or employee programs and community commitment
- Small Business of the Year: A business with less than 20 full time employees that has achieved excellence through innovative business practices, products, and/or employee programs and community commitment
- Outstanding Community Service: A business or individual that has enhanced the community through an outstanding demonstration of community service and volunteerism
- Business Advocate: A business or individual that has demonstrated outstanding commitment to advocacy on behalf of business rights
- Ambassador of the Year: Award presented to the outstanding Chamber Ambassador of the year.
Any business, individual or non-profit that is a member in good standing of the Chamber is eligible.Â You can self-nominate or nominate other Chamber members. For a full list visitÂ www.SeattleSouthsideChamber.com
and go to the Directory page. There is no limit to the number of nominations you can submit.
“We hope you will join us on Feb. 9 at 11:30 a.m.
at the Four Points by Sheraton – Seattle Airport (22406 Pacific Highway South Des Moines), as we gather to celebrate the businesses, organizations and leaders who help to make our region the center of commerce and community.”
Thank you to our host Four Points by Sheraton – Seattle Airport. Sponsorship opportunities are still available.Â If you are interested in sponsoring this event or for more information, please contact the chamber office or visit our website http://www.seattlesouthsidechamber.com/marketing-opportunities
Space is limited, so please do register early for this event to ensure you have a seat. Follow this link, and for more information on attending this fantastic community celebration:
You can also register by calling the office during regular office hours (206) 575-1633
or emailing Emma Oglesby, Membership Service Director, at [email protected]
About the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce
The Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit business organization that has served the Southwest King County Region since 1988.Â The mission of the Chamber is to be a leader and a regional voice and resource for building business success.Â The Chamber focuses on business advancement in the region by helping to build and maintain a strong economic environment.]]>