On the agenda for Monday night’s Burien City Council meeting is approving appointments to various commissions, various proclamations, a presentation on the LEAD program, the 2019 Comprehensive Plan and more.
An Executive Session will be held at 6 p.m., and the regular meeting starts at 7 p.m.
Download the full agenda/packet here (PDF file).
Burien City Hall is located at 400 SW 152nd Street.
SPECIAL MEETING AT 6:00 PM:
- To Hold an Executive Session to Consider the Minimum Price at which real Estate will be Offered for Sale or Lease RCW 42.30.110(1)(c).
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING AT 7:00 PM:
PROCLAMATIONS / PRESENTATIONS:
- Proclamation Proclaiming May 13-17, 2019 as Affordable Housing 5 Week in the City of Burien. (Austin Bell, Deputy Mayor / Loren Tierney, Member Services Director, Housing Development Consortium of Seattle-King County)
- Presentation on the Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD) 7 Program.Â (Lisa Marshall, City Attorney / Ted Boe, Police Chief)
- Motion to Approve Appointments to the Arts Commission. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Motion to Approve Appointments to the Business & Economic Development Partnership. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Motion to Approve Appointments to the Human Services Commission.
- Motion to Approve Appointments to the Parks & Recreation Board. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Discussion and Potential Action to Appoint Larry Cripe as the Burien Representative to StART (Sea-Tac Advisory Roundtable). (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Discussion and Potential Action on Resolution No. 410, Establishing the 2019 Comprehensive Plan Amendment Docket. (Thara Johnson, Senior Planner)
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)