On the agenda for Monday night’s regular Burien City Council meeting: discussion on the 2020-2025 Transportation Improvement Program, vehicle taxes, signs, a presentation on Burien First Fridays, proclamations and more.
Download the full packet here (PDF file).
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at City Hall, located at 400 SW 152nd Street.
PRESENTATIONS AND/OR PROCLAMATIONS:â€¨
- Presentation on Burien First Fridays by Dean Orrico, Sarah Klages, and Becca Atwood. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT ON EMERGING ISSUES:
- Introduction of New Employee: Anna Cruz, Financial Analyst.
- Motion to Approve an Appointment to the Planning Commission. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Motion to Appoint Voting Delegates to the 2019 Association of Washington Cities (AWC) Annual Business Meeting. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Public Hearing and Discussion on the 2020-2025 Transportation Improvement Program. (Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director)
- Discussion and Potential Action on Resolution No. 415, Opposing Initiative 976 Limiting State and Local Taxes, Fees, and Other Charges Relating to Vehicles. (Lisa Marshall, City Attorney)
- Introduction and Discussion Regarding Zoning Code Amendment to BMC 19.30 Signs. (Thara Johnson, Senior Planner)
- Discussion on Correspondence to the Council. (Cathy Schrock, Administrative Services Director)
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)