- This event has passed.
Boulevard Park, Eagle Landing stairs removal & more on agenda for Monday night’s Burien City Council
February 27 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
On the agenda for Monday night’s (Feb. 27, 2023) Burien City Council regular meeting: updates on Boulevard Park and the Eagle Landing Park stairs removal, appointment of candidates to the Arts Commission and more.
The meeting is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. at Burien City Hall, and can also be viewed via Comcast Channel 23, via Zoom here, or live online here.
Council will also hold am Executive Session at 4:30 p.m. to discuss “legal risks of a proposed action or current practice that the agency has identified that when public discussion of the litigation or legal risks is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency.”
Download the full agenda packet here.
- Appointment of Four Candidates to the Arts Commission: Heather Dumlao, City Clerk, Jen Ivins, Deputy City Clerk.
- Black Home Initiative Presentation: Susan McLain, Community Development Director, Charles Schaefer, Planning Commission Chair, Darryl Smith, HomeSight Executive Director, Uche Okezie, HomeSight Director of Real Estate.
- Boulevard Park Update: Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director.
- Eagle Landing Park Stair Removal Update: Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director
- City Council Planning Calendar: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager.