- This event has passed.
‘Citizen of the Year’ selection, appointments and more on agenda for Monday night’s Burien City Council
March 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
On the agenda for Monday night’s (Mar. 6, 2023) Burien City Council meeting: selection of the 2023 “Citizen of the Year,” appointment of candidates to Parks & Rec Board and Planning Commission and more.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at Burien City Hal (map below)l, and can also be viewed on Comcast TV Channel 21, via Zoom here, or live-streamed online here.
Download the full agenda packet here.
Here are some agenda highlights:
PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS:
- Women’s History Month Proclamation: Mayor Sofia Aragon
- Appointment of Four Candidates to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board: Jen Ivins, Deputy City Clerk.
- Appointment of One Candidate to the Planning Commission: Jen Ivins, Deputy City Clerk.
- Council Selection of the 2023 Citizen of the Year Award: Heather Dumlao, City Clerk.
- City Council Planning Calendar: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager.