- This event has passed.
On agenda for Monday night’s Burien City Council meeting: Ambaum & Boulevard Park Community Plans, Airport Committee & more
April 24 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
On the agenda for Monday night’s (April 24, 2023) Burien City Council meeting: Ambaum and Boulevard Park Community Plans, La Serra subdivision, Burien Airport Committee, and more.
The meeting is scheduled to start at 7 p.m., and can be viewed in-person at Burien City Hall, on Comcast TV Channel 21, via Zoom here, or online here.
Interpretación en español estará disponible.
There are no agenda items regarding the homeless encampment, although that may come up in the City Manager’s Report; below are some highlights:
- PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS
- COUNCIL REPORTS
- CITY MANAGER’S REPORT
- PUBLIC COMMENT: Notice to all participants: Pursuant to RCW 42.17A.555, campaigning for any ballot measure or candidate in City Hall and/or during any portion of the Council Meeting – including the public comment period – is prohibited.
- BUSINESS AGENDA:
- a) Briefing on the Ambaum Blvd and Boulevard Park Community Plans: Susan McLain, Community Development Director, Alex Hunt, Senior Planner
- b) Introduction to Resolution No. 497, Approval of the La Serra Final Subdivision: Susan McLain, Community Development Director, David Johanson, Senior Planner
- c) Introduction to Resolution No. 495, Amending Resolution No. 405, Establishing the Burien Airport Committee: Garmon Newsom II, City Attorney
- d) City Council Planning Calendar: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager
Download the full agenda packet here.
#BurienCityCouncil meeting, 4/24, 7 p.m. Agenda: Ambaum and Boulevard Park Community Plans, La Serra subdivision, Burien Airport Committee, and more. Interpretación en español estará disponible. https://t.co/ORrfO8weB3 pic.twitter.com/M5xcFMgGAP— City of Burien, WA (@Burien) April 20, 2023