On the agenda for Monday night’s regular Burien City Council meeting – rental housing policy discussions, fireworks regulations and penalties, a presentation on Burien Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services, and more.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at Burien City Hall, located at 400 SW 152nd Street.
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file).
PRESENTATIONS AND/OR PROCLAMATIONS: â€¨
- Presentation on the Status of the Port of Seattle’s Sustainable Airport Master Plan (SAMP) Process by Arlyn Purcell, Director of Aviation Environment and Sustainability and Steve Rybolt, Environmental Management Specialist. Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Presentation on the Park, Recreation and Cultural Services Department Services, Including 2018 Annual Report, and Discussion and Potential Action on the 2020 Parks and Recreation Board Work Plan. (Casey Stanley, Interim PaRCS Director)
- Continued Discussion on a Rental Housing Policy. (Lisa Marshall, City Attorney)
- Discussion and Potential Action on Ordinance No. 710 Relating to Fireworks Regulations and Penalties for Possession and Discharge. (Lisa Marshall, City Attorney)
- Discussion and Potential Action on the Stormfest Interlocal Agreement. (Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director)
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)