Highline Public Schools this week released a new online tool and mobile app that allows families and students to check grades, attendance and other information.
This new app provides open, two-way communication with families. Each parent/guardian will have their own login. When logged in, parents/guardians will have access to information for all their children attending Highline schools at any grade level..
The new tool will enable students and families to:
- Exchange messages with teachers.
- See attendance records.
- Review grades, assignments and report cards.
- Check class schedules and course history.
- See graduation requirements and status.
- Set notifications for assignments, attendance, grades and more.
- Translate information in their preferred language.
Highline sent activation keys to families via email on Monday, Oct. 7. Families should use this activation key to set up their accounts. They can download the mobile app by searching “ParentVUE” (for parents) or “StudentVUE” (for students) in their app store or access the tool on any web browser by selecting the Grades Icon on the home page of the district and school websites.
Once the account is activated, families and students can access accounts through the ParentVUE and StudentVUE mobile apps or online portal.
If a family or student did not receive an activation key, they should contact their school office.