If you heard/saw a lot of police activity on Thursday night, Oct. 24, 2019 – including helicopters, K-9s, and a major police response – near the 400 block of SW 156th Street in downtown Burien (map below), here’s what we learned:
The King County Sheriff’s Office said:
- This was in response to a domestic violence call at 9:20 p.m. Thursday night.
- Deputies tracked with K9 for a suspect who fled on foot.
- Guardian 1 assisted as well.
- Police say that the suspect broke the victim’s vehicle window, then fled on foot.
- He was not located, but charges for two misdemeanors were sent to the Burien Prosecutor.