EDITOR’S NOTE: South King Media Founder/Publisher Scott Schaefer serves on the Board of Directors for the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce.
The Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce’s 2020 PNW Virtual ‘Resiliency Summit’ will be held online on Wednesday, June 24, 2020, from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
This will be an online webinar via Zoom, and will also be streamed live on The B-Town Blog’s Facebook page.
“We know that every sector of our local economy has and will continue to be profoundly impacted by COVID-19, from manufacturing, to tourism, to retail.
“We also recognize the value in coming together to find solutions, guide decision-making and create actions plans to pave the road to economic recovery for our communities.
“This Virtual Summit will be a gathering of minds to do just that.
“Join us, because Together we are Stronger.”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Carl Cole, City Manager – City of SeaTac
- Chris Mefford, Community Attributes
- Kris Johnson, President & CEO – AWB
- Scott Alexander, President – Alexander Party Rentals
- Dave McFadden, Managing Director of Economic Development – Port of Seattle
Wednesday Jun 24, 2020, from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.:
- 11:00 a.m.: Virtual Begins, Welcome & Opening with Carl Cole
- 11:15 a.m.: Key Note with Chris Mefford
- 11:30 a.m.: Panelist Discussion
- 12:00 p.m.: Virtual Audience Q&A
- 12:30 p.m.: Virtual Breakout Sessions
- 1:15 p.m.: Door prize & Thank Youse
- 1:30 p.m.: Event Concludes
WHERE: Virtual/onling through Zoom
COST: Registration is by donation (suggested $20).
REGISTER: Please register for webinar login details:
“Thank you for continuing to support Chamber programming!”