- This event has passed.
Help Highline High students at annual Pirate Feast Fundraiser on Friday, May 19
May 19 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Help Highline High students at the annual Pirate Feast Fundraiser, which will be Friday, May 19, 2023 at the Burien Community Center from 6:30 – 10 p.m.
Highline High School Booster Club organizers promise a delicious taco bar, great raffle items, and fun games to support our current and future Highline High Pirates.
“Our students need more support than ever before,” organizers said. “More than 70 percent of Highline’s 1.400 students qualify for free or reduced lunch. Our athletics departments rely upon donations to do more for our athletes and club members.”
Organizers are also asking you to please consider donating one or more items or services to be included in their raffle baskets.
“We appreciate any donation! Gift cards, sports tickets, and items or entertainment experiences are a few examples. The value of your donation is fully tax-deductible.”
Tickets Available Online
Tickets are priced at $35 for Early Birds and $30 for staff – order now:
Buy Tickets Online Here
Visit https://highline-high-school-booster-club.square.site/ for more details.
- The Highline High School Booster Club strives to support all Highline students to be successful in school and activities.
- Tutoring, athletics fees, after-school clubs, and scholarships are some of the many supports provided by the Highline High School Booster Club.
- The Booster Club plays an important role in student life at HHS—and has a positive influence on student motivation!
“We appreciate anything you can donate to help us support our future leaders—our current Pirates! Reach out to [email protected].”
The Highline High School Booster Club is a Non Profit, Tax ID # 13-4323378.
- Jill Mudge and Katherine Hedland Hansen, co-presidents
- Mindy Hart, Vice president
- Berta Keller, Treasurer
- April Savage, Secretary