By Jack Mayne City Manager Brian Wilson told the Burien City Council on Monday night, Feb. 3, that...Read More
Search Results for: jack mayne
By Jack Mayne The controversial decision that resulted in a great number of small commuter jets...Read More
Search The B-Town (Burien) Blog
Support Our Sponsors
Search The B-Town Blog
October 29 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
November 3 @ 8:00 pm
Story Idea or News Tip?
Send story ideas & tips to us at:
You can also text us or leave a voicemail 24/7:
Or call our office at (206) 248-2565!
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NW Realty
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Highline Schools Foundation’s annual Oktoberfest dinner fundraiser is now ‘To Go’
- ‘Vote with Pride’ will be at Burien Library on Sundays from Oct. 11 – Nov. 1
- DAL Law Firm: Do I need a community property agreement?
- Port of Seattle holding community sessions on 2021 Budget and Capital Investment Program
- Live safely, securely and vibrantly at Solstice at Normandy Park!
- VIDEOS: Burien Mayor, other Electeds discuss policy at Seattle Southside Chamber’s Mayors Reception
- Puget Sound Energy launches Small Business Energy Makeover contest
- Two teachers forced out of Burien’s Kennedy Catholic High School due to LGBT status 72.2k views
- Staff at Burien’s Countryside Cafe mourning recent loss of owner, friend 20.5k views
- BREAKING: Man being treated for coronavirus at Highline Medical Center 20.1k views
- City of Burien declares ‘State of Emergency’ for COVID-19 coronavirus 12k views
- Man waiting for tow truck found slumped over wheel in Burien Friday afternoon 9.9k views
- UPDATE: Coronavirus testing tents removed from CVS Pharmacy in Burien 9.2k views
- B-TOWN BIZ: Bargain hunters bummed as Burien’s Big Lots has closed 8.6k views
- Support our local restaurants during the quarantine – here’s how/where to order food 8.5k views
- CHI Franciscan seeking public’s help procuring masks & protective gear 8.4k views
- Detectives arrest suspect in Burien following investigation of human remains found in suitcases 8.1k views