On Monday morning, Nov. 6, 2023, at 9:55 a.m., homicide suspect Miguel Rivera Dominguez – wanted in connection with the fatal White Center bus shooting of Marcel Da’jon Wagner on Oct. 3, 2023 – turned himself into the King County Sheriff’s Office without incident.
As we previously reported, Wagner, 21, was shot and killed while riding on a Metro bus on 15th Ave SW near Roxbury.
The suspect, Dominguez – who until he turned himself in remained at large – was requested by Prosecutors to be held on $3 million bail when arrested.
Police said that Dominguez had strong ties to the Burien area and was known to use public transportation or seek rides from others.
They also warned that he was considered to be armed and extremely dangerous.
Here’s more info from the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office:
- This case was filed by the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office last week while the suspect was still at-large.
- The two felony charges are:
- Murder in the First Degree (with a firearm enhancement)
- Unlawful Possession of a Firearm in the Second Degree
- No previous cases involving the defendant have been referred to the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
- A date for the arraignment, which is where an initial plea is entered, was scheduled for this morning. Another arraignment date will be scheduled by the court and that updated date will be in the court file.
- Because the case is already filed, there is no first appearance tomorrow.
- The defendant remains in custody on the $3 million bail amount requested by the KCPAO and ordered by the court.
“We appreciate the work of the King County Sheriff’s Office on this case,” KCPAO said.
“We want to thank our neighboring law enforcement agencies and community members for their assistance, tips, and support during this extensive investigation,” police said.
“Together, we are working to make our community safer.”