The Highline Historical Society opened its annual fundraiser Online Auction, which includes lots of great deals on vacations, dining, entertainment, home and garden, local services, and yes, even a great deal on a 3-Month Coupon on The B-Town Blog (we’re members, and you can join here).
The online auction will run through Wednesday, Dec. 1st, so be sure to bid now, bid often – access it by clicking here.
It’s a handy way to get your holiday shopping done right from the comfort of your computer, AND it helps a great local cause.
According to a press release:
Resort vacations, dining and entertainment packages, home and garden items, local services, and much more are up for bid in the Highline Historical Society’s annual online auction.
With items in a variety of price ranges, you can shop for holiday gifts, a fun family outing, or something for yourself, all while supporting a good cause.
Proceeds from this auction will support the Society’s year-round community programming and help to fund its new museum.
The auction runs now through December 1.
Here are some of the items u for bid, with direct links:
- Three (3) Month Coupon Ad on The B-Town Blog
- A Day at the Races – Emerald Downs Gift Certificate
- 2 Nights with Breakfast at Seattle Airport Marriott
- 2 Flip HD Video Cameras
- A Fabulous 4-Pack to the Burien Little Theatre
- Gift Card to 909 Coffee and Wine
- Catered Deli Buffet for 25 at Sal’s Deli
- Dinner at Angelo’s
- Four Tickets to the Hi-Liners – “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang”
- Gift Certificate – The Tin Room
- Gift Card to Mark Restaurant
There’s lots more, so check it out at http://www.biddingforgood.com/highlinehistory.