Local Boy Scout Troop #375 will be holding their annual Tree Recycling Event on Saturday, Jan. 3 and Sunday, Jan. 4 at a NEW LOCATION â€“ theÂ Burien Eagles Lodge at 920 SW 149th Street. Hours will be from 9 a.m. â€“ 4 p.m. each day. Cost is $5 suggested donation per tree. Here are the details:
- Boy Scout Troop #375 of St. Francis will be recycling trees onÂ Saturday Jan. 3rd and Sunday 4thÂ fromÂ 9 a.m. â€“ 4 p.m.Â at the Burien Eagles lodgeÂ 920 SW 149thÂ St., just west of Ambaum (map:Â Â https://goo.gl/maps/Ws4dP)
- $5 suggested donation per tree.
- The trees are de-limbed and chipped, and the trunks are turned into firewood and sold to raise money for the local Scouts.
- Itâ€™s a quick, easy and painless way to recycle â€“ you can do it without even leaving your car, as several hard-working Scouts will be on hand.
- Since they are being mulched, please no flocked trees, with tinsel removed.