At Monday night’s Burien City Council Study Session, expect to hear discussions about general fund forecasts, single-use plastics ban, the city’s new website and more.
An Executive Session will be held at 6 p.m. regarding the City Managerâ€™s Evaluation as well as pending litigation.
Download the full packet here (PDF file).
The Study Session will begin at 7 p.m. on Monday, Mar. 25, 2019 at Burien City Hall, located at 400 SW 152nd Street.
SPECIAL MEETING AT 6:00 PM:
- To Hold an Executive Session to Conduct the City Managerâ€™s Evaluation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(g), and to Discuss Pending Litigation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(iii).
PRESENTATION OR DISCUSSION ON TOPICS THAT ARE THE FOCUS OF THE STUDY SESSION:
- Presentation by the FCS Group Summarizing General Fund Forecasts for New Alternative Scenarios. (Eric Christensen, Finance Director / Matt Hobson, FCS Group)
- Update on the Website Improvement Project. (Emily Inlow-Hood, Communications Officer)
- Update and Discussion on the Single-Use Plastics Ban. (Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director)
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)