At Monday night’s Burien City Council Study Session, expect to hear discussions about general fund forecasts, single-use plastics ban, the city’s new website and more.
An Executive Session will be held at 6 p.m. regarding the City Manager’s Evaluation as well as pending litigation.
Download the full packet here (PDF file).
The Study Session will begin at 7 p.m. on Monday, Mar. 25, 2019 at Burien City Hall, located at 400 SW 152nd Street.
SPECIAL MEETING AT 6:00 PM:
- To Hold an Executive Session to Conduct the City Manager’s Evaluation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(g), and to Discuss Pending Litigation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(iii).
PRESENTATION OR DISCUSSION ON TOPICS THAT ARE THE FOCUS OF THE STUDY SESSION:
- Presentation by the FCS Group Summarizing General Fund Forecasts for New Alternative Scenarios. (Eric Christensen, Finance Director / Matt Hobson, FCS Group)
- Update on the Website Improvement Project. (Emily Inlow-Hood, Communications Officer)
- Update and Discussion on the Single-Use Plastics Ban. (Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director)
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)