On the agenda for Monday night’s regular Burien City Council meeting: Census and Economic Development updates, Teamster agreement, Eagle Landing Park Storm Drainage Project and more.
An Executive Session to conduct an evaluation of City Manager Brian Wilson is scheduled for 6 p.m., with the regular meeting set for 7 p.m. in Burien City Hall.
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file).
EXECUTIVE SESSION – (60 MINUTES):
- To Hold an Executive Session to Conduct the City Manager’s Evaluation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(g)
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT ON EMERGING ISSUES:
- Introduction of New Staff
- Census Update
- Economic Development Update
- Memorandum of Understanding with Teamsters (Cathy Schrock, Administrative Services Director)
- Acceptance of Easement for the Eagle Landing Park Storm Drainage Project (Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director)
- Adopt Ordinance No. 730 – Comprehensive Plan Amendment to Adopt the Urban Center Plan as a Subarea Plan (Thara Johnson, Senior Planner)
- Council Agenda Planning Calendar (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT
Burien City Hall is located at 400 SW 152nd Street: