Do you want to influence the conversation around Sea-Tac International Airport and its relationship with the City of Burien?
Applications are open to Burien community members for the Sea-Tac Stakeholder Advisory Round TableÂ (StART), which will support public dialogue and engagement on airport operations, provide communities the chance to inform airport related decisions, and increase public knowledge about the airport and impacted communities.
The deadline to apply is April 8.
- StART meets bi-monthly on the 4th Wednesday of the month (February, April, June, August, October, and December).
- The meetings are held at Sea-Tac Airport from 6 â€“ 8 p.m. unless agreed to otherwise. Sub-committee meetings may occur in addition to regularly scheduled meetings.
- Two working groups are currently assembled; one addressing noise, the other addressing federal policy.
- Applications require a letter of interest and resume submitted to Brian J. Wilson, City Manager at [email protected] and are accepted until April 8 at noon.
- Applicants must be community members who reside, own a business or a property, or are employed within the City of Burien and who do not serve as an elected official.