[EDITOR’S NOTE: The following is a Letter to the Editor, written by a verified resident. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of The B-Town Blog, nor its staff:]
Keeping it short and sweet, ACLU Burien People Power invited the six Burien City Council Candidates to share their top three priorities if elected.
We asked them to limit their responses to no more than 10 words total.
This is what they sent…
- Sofia Aragon: Keep Burien affordable, Reduce homelessness, Create jobs
- Lucy Krakowiak: Did not respond
- Joel Manning: Public safety, Economic development, Transparent and partisanship-free government
- Cydney Moore: Addressing poverty through livable wages, Affordable housing, Homeless shelter/resources
- Kevin Schilling: Public Safety, Economic Development: public/private investments, Transit/road improvements
- Debi Wagner: Public Safety-gang unit support, Budget, Environment/health, Quiet Skies
We hope this information helps you to make an informed decision to VOTE for the candidates whose values most match what you want for Burien.
Find ACLU Burien People Power on Facebook @People Power Burien
– Sarah Moore & Nancy Kick
EDITOR’S NOTE: Do you have something you’d like to share with our engaged Readers? If so, please email your Letter to the Editor to scottscha(at)gmail.com and, pending review and verification, we may publish it. Letter writers must use their full names, cite sources – as well as provide an address and phone number (NOT for publication but for verification purposes).