On the agenda for Monday night’s Burien City Council Study Session: Business and Economic Development Partnership’s annual report/plan, Council representation on local organizations, recommendations from the Burien Airport Committee, Council guidelines, and more.
The meeting will start at 7 p.m. at City Hall (map below), and an Executive Session will be held at 6 p.m., with two topics on the docket:
- Consider the Minimum Price at which Real Estate will be Offered for Sale or Lease RCW 42.30.110(1)(c) (15 min) (Chris Craig, Economic Development Manager)
- Discuss Potential Litigation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(i) (45 min) (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file).
Here’s the agenda:
PRESENTATIONS OR DISCUSSIONS ON TOPICS THAT ARE THE FOCUS OF THE STUDY SESSION:
- Business and Economic Development Partnership 2019 Annual Report & 2020 Work Plan (Chris Craig, Economic Development Manager)
- Appoint Burien City Council Representatives to Local and Governmental Organizations for 2020 (Brian Wilson, City Manager)
- Interim City Attorney Services Contract (Brian Wilson, City Manager)
- Review of City Council Meeting Guidelines (Brian Wilson, City Manager)
- Airport Committee Recommendations (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Review of the Council Planning Calendar (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)