CALL TO ARTISTS for ‘Vision 20/20’
Burien’s biggest annual Art Sale!
The Burien Arts Association is issuing a CALL FOR ARTISTS for Vision 20/20, Burien’s biggest annual art sale and party.
This event consists of 40-50 artists who produce nine new and unique works of art each on 8-inch x 8- inch panels provided by Burien Arts in a medium of their choosing. Sorry, no photography.
This great Art Sale will happen this year as an online event.
Interested artists should fill out the submission form at www.burienarts.org. Each submission will be reviewed by a jury of Burien Arts curators.
Submission deadline is July 15.
Please submit any questions to [email protected].
- Vision 20/20, known as Burien Art Market in 2019, will happen this year as an online event. Details will be announced. The event will be held in time for holiday gift shopping.
- Vision 20/20 benefits the ongoing creative and innovative visual and performing arts program put on by the Burien Arts Association.
- Information on programs, exhibits and volunteer opportunities available at www.burienarts.org.
- June 10: Call for Art & Artists
- July 15: Call for Artists (panels) closes
- July 29: Notification of acceptance
- Aug. 1: Email to artist for pick-up time of panels
- Oct. 1-15: Panel drop-off for photos of artwork for on-line website platform
- Nov. 14: Fundraising event begins – Time TBA
“Thank you to the carpenters of the Northwest Carpenters’ Union and the Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters for the fabrication of the artist panels.”