On the agenda for Monday night’s (Oct. 24, 2022) Burien City Council Study Session: federal legislative agenda, salary survey, budget, Affordable Housing Demonstration Program, renter protections, and the recruitment process for the new Burien Police Chief.
A special Executive Session to “discuss potential litigation or legal risks of a proposed action” will be held at 6:30 p.m.
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file).
STUDY SESSION AGENDA:
- a) Federal Legislative Agenda: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager. Mike Doubleday, Federal Legislative Agenda
- b) 2022 Salary and Compensation Survey Presentation: Cathy Schrock, Administrative Services Director, Connie Roberts, Human Resources Analyst
- c) 2023-2024 Preliminary Budget Department Budget Presentations: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager, Eric Christensen, Finance Director, Kaitlyn Graham, Financial Analyst
- d) Ordinance No. 798, Affordable Housing Demonstration Program: Nicole Gaudette, Senior Long-Range Planner
Susan McLain, Community Development Director
- e) Discussion of Draft Ordinance No. 804, Amending BMC 5.63 and 5.62, Regarding Rental Housing Protections: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager
- f) Police Chief Position Announcement: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager
- g) City Council Planning Calendar and Council Work Plan: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager
#BurienCityCouncil meeting, 10/24. Agenda: federal legislative agenda, salary survey, budget, Affordable Housing Demonstration Program, renter protections, & police chief recruitment.
Interpretación en español estará disponible.https://t.co/n5n97qbTZO pic.twitter.com/xNHbJbqago
— City of Burien, WA (@Burien) October 22, 2022
Burien City Hall is located at 400 SW 152nd Street: