On the agenda for this Monday night’s (Dec. 19, 2022) Burien City Council regular meeting: Teamsters, City Manager contract, budget, [email protected], Council rules of order, and more.
Download the full agenda/packet here (PDF file).
Here are some agenda highlights:
- a) Teamsters Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Salary Adjustment: Cathy Schrock, Administrative Services Director
- b) Approval of Amendment No. 1 to the City Manager’s Employment Contract: Cathy Schrock, Administrative Services Director
- c) Adoption of Ordinance No. 809, 2022 Budget Amendment: Eric Christensen, Finance Director, Kaitlyn Graham, Financial Analyst
- d) [email protected] Construction Progress Update: Chris Craig, Economic Development Manager
- e) Adoption of City Council Rules of Order: Garmon Newsom II, City Attorney
- f) City Council Planning Calendar: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT
#BurienCityCouncil meeting, 12/19, 7 p.m. Agenda: Teamsters, City Manager contract, budget, [email protected], Council rules of order, & more. Special meeting with rules of order discussion to be held at 5:45 p.m. Interpretación en español estará disponible. https://t.co/y3dY40zhai pic.twitter.com/vblzItXpKT
— City of Burien, WA (@Burien) December 17, 2022