On the agenda for Monday night’s Burien City Council Study Session is a report from the BEDP, results from a recent business survey, discussion on the Fairness Doctrine and more.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m., with an Executive Session planned for 6 p.m. at City Hall, located at 400 SW 152nd Street.
Download the full packet here (PDF file).
SPECIAL MEETING AT 6 p.m.:
- To Hold an Executive Session to Consider the Minimum Price at which Real Estate will be Offered for Sale or Lease per RCW 42.30.110(1)(c).
- Conduct Interviews of Applicants to the Burien Airport Committee. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
REGULAR STUDY SESSION AT 7 p.m.:
- Discussion and Potential Action on 2018 BEDP Report and 2019 BEDP Work Plan. (Andrea Snyder, Economic Development Manager)
- Discussion on Lodging Tax. (Andrea Snyder, Economic Development Manager)
- Presentation of 2018 Burien Business Survey Results. (Chris Craig, Economic Development Specialist)
- Training: Appearance of Fairness Doctrine. (Lisa Marshall, City Attorney)
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)