On Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020, Burien Police detectives served a search warrant in conjunction with drug dealing activity in the area surrounding the downtown Burien Library.
Police say that the main focus of this investigation was “aimed at the quality of life for our Burien residents and the surrounding neighborhood.”
Here are the results:
- 32.3 grams of heroin seized
- 15.2 grams of meth seized
- 16 Suboxone pills seized
- Various Ammunition and a pistol magazine recovered
- 1 OZ of gold seized as drug proceeds
- $567 in cash seized as drug proceeds
- 1 vehicle pending a search warrant
- 2 suspects booked for investigation VUCSA-Possession with Intent to Deliver
“The detectives were up late last night processing the evidence. I will post a picture as soon as they get into the office,” Police Chief Ted Boe said.