Who hasn’t been captivated by a powerful or funny story? 7 STORIES is a night of such storytelling – to build community, empathy, and celebrate our diversity, and the next one will be held on Friday night, Oct. 28, 2022.
The theme to this one will be “Silver Linings” – a sign of hope or a positive aspect in an otherwise negative situation, and/or “Spooky Stories” to commemorate the Halloween/Day of the Dead season.
- Each 7 STORIES night has a theme, and storytellers sign up and are selected in advance.
- Real stories are mesmerizing and raw.
- This is not a theatrical performance, but true life stories from your friends, acquaintances, or someone you have never met.
- Don’t think fables, ghost or children’s stories…these stories are told from the heart.
- The program will be introduced by our host for the evening, with a short bio of each storyteller.
- Each 7 Stories event is also live-streamed on The B-Town Blog’s Facebook page.
WE NEED YOU
Please consider sharing your true story…in the spirit of community and friendship. We will coach/help you as much as you would like. To sign up go to burienculturehub.org/7stories or email [email protected].
UPCOMING 7 Story dates/themes:
- Friday, Oct. 28: Silver Linings
- November: HOLIDAY BREAK
- December: HOLIDAY BREAK
- JANUARY 27: Coming Home
- FEBRUARY 24: Fed Up – Tipping Point/Stories of Enough is Enough
- MARCH 24: Advice to my Younger Self and/or Rearview Mirror
- APRIL 28: It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
WHEN: Friday, Oct. 28, 2022, from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: On site at Highline Heritage Museum (819 SW 152nd Street; map below) and also streamed live on The B-Town Blog’s Facebook page (be sure to “Like” us here to get a notification for when we’re live).