On the agenda for Monday night’s (Mar. 6, 2023) Burien City Council meeting: selection of the 2023 “Citizen of the Year,” appointment of candidates to Parks & Rec Board and Planning Commission and more.
Download the full agenda packet here.
Here are some agenda highlights:
PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS:
- Women’s History Month Proclamation: Mayor Sofia Aragon
- Appointment of Four Candidates to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board: Jen Ivins, Deputy City Clerk.
- Appointment of One Candidate to the Planning Commission: Jen Ivins, Deputy City Clerk.
- Council Selection of the 2023 Citizen of the Year Award: Heather Dumlao, City Clerk.
- City Council Planning Calendar: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager.