Project PROMiseâ„¢ is the Highline Schools Foundationâ€™s outreach program in which new and gently used formal dresses are collected from our community so local students in need can attend their prom in style!
Organizers are currently seeking donations; here are some ttems our students need:
- Beautiful new & gently worn formal dresses and gowns; spring colors preferred, larger sizes needed
- Beautiful new & gently worn shoes
- Jewelry and handbags
- Gift cards for services like hair-dos and manicures
February is Dress Drive Month!
Item Drop Off Locations:
- Burien Community Center: 14700 6th Ave SW, Burien
- Highline Schools Foundation: 15675 Ambaum Blvd SW, Burien Highline High School: 225 S. 152nd St, Burien
- Lucky U Consignment & Boutique: 915 SW 1652nd St, Burien Evergreen Campus: 830 SW 116th St, Seattle
- Mount Rainier High School: 22450 19th Ave S, Des Moines Tyee Campus: 4424 S. 188th St, SeaTac
Don’t have a dress but want to make a donation? You can make a make a secure, encrypted credit card donation at www.highlineschoolsfoundation.org â€” or call Highline Schools Foundation at 206-248-5196.
Are you interested inÂ volunteeringÂ at this yearâ€™s event? Send an email today and theyâ€™ll put you on this year’s invite list – [email protected]
SponsorshipsÂ are also welcomed and needed â€“Â Project PROMise 2014 Sponsor OpportunitiesÂ are available!
Highline Schools Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable corporation and your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the law. Tax ID # 91-2020506
BTB photographer Michael Brunk has covered previous events and assembled the following gallery of photos. You can click individual thumbnails to view high resolution images: