Have you ever been just Fed Up? You’ve reached your Tipping Point? You’ve decided Enough is Enough?
Your neighbors want to hear your true story on those themes told from the heart at the next ‘7 Stories’ gathering at the Highline Heritage Museum on Friday, Feb. 24, 2023.
To sign up to tell your story or get more info, visit burienculturehub.com/7stories or email [email protected].
For some inspiration, check out the video from the Jan. 27, 2023 ‘7 Stories’ event on the theme “Coming Home” below:
- WHAT: 7 Stories Storytelling event.
- WHEN: Friday, Feb. 24, 2023, from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Highline Heritage Museum, 819 SW 152nd. Street (map below) or view the livestream starting at 7 p.m. on our Facebook page here (be sure to “Like” us to get notification of when we’re live).
Also consider sharing your story on these themes at the following events:
- Friday, March 24: 7 – 8:30 p.m.: Advice to my Younger Self and/or Rearview Mirror.
- Friday, April 28: 7 – 8:30 p.m.: It seemed like a good idea at the time.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Since South King Media’s inception in 2007, we have provided tens of thousands of dollars worth of FREE promotional and marketing services to local nonprofits and organizations. If you’re part of a nonprofit and have a fundraiser event or other news, please email details to [email protected]. Thanks!