Not to cause confusion or anything, but there’s a second, very important meeting coming up Thursday, Jan. 8th regarding Sea-Tac Airport’s third runway (another residents meeting is scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 10th):
The Highline Forum will discuss the use of Sea-Tac Airport’s new third runway since its opening, with emphasis on public complaints that the runway is not being used as promised on Thursday, Jan. 8th, from 2pm to 4pm.
This public meeting will take place at the Sea-Tac Airport Conference Center, Mezzanine Level.
Everyone is invited to attend, especially residents who’d have comments or complaints on the third runway.
Here are the details:
WHAT: Final Highline Forum and Port of Seattle Public Comment Period
WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 8th;Ã‚Â 2-3pm: Highline Forum; 3-4pm: Port of Seattle Public Comment Period
WHERE: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Conference Center, Mezzanine Level
AGENDA: 2pm Welcome & Introduction of Topic Co-chairs
Meeting Topic: The Highline Forum will discuss the use of the third runway since its opening. In particular, the Highline Forum will address public complaints that the runway is not being used as promised.
- Data depicting how the runway has operated to date Mark Reis, POS
- EIS assumptions for predicting use and impacts Mark Reis, POS
- Current usage of runway Mark Reis, POS
- 2:30 pm Questions & Answers Highline Forum
- 3:00 pm Forum Adjourns & Opening of Port Public Comment Period
- 4:00 pm Port Public Comment Period Ends
DIRECTIONS: Directions to the Airport Conference Center:
- Park in daily parking (floors 5-8) at the south end of the Airport Garage near the yellow or green elevators (rows N-U).
- Take the elevator to the fourth floor and walk across the skybridge #1, between the yellow elevator bank and the green elevator bank, to the Main Terminal.
- Take the escalator or elevator up to the ticketing level.
- The stairs and elevator to the Mezzanine Level are directly behind the international and Hawaiian Airlines ticket counters.
- Enter the reception area though the double glass doors for the Aviation Division Offices.
- The receptionist will direct you to the right conference room. Ask for parking validation (you never know).