The Highline Heritage Museum will be reopening with a limited capacity on Friday, Mar. 5, 2021.
“We are so excited to reopen the museum! Check out our February and March events online and onsite activities – we are honoring Black History Month and Women’s History Month!”
- Hours will be Friday through Sunday, from 1– 5 p.m.
- Capacity is limited; masks and social distancing required.
- Researching our collections will be Fridays by appointment only.
- Regular gallery tours available (limited to 10 people) by appt.
- Private behind the scenes tours available (limited to 10 people).
- Private event room rentals – $75 per hour, minimum 2 hours. 20 person limit. This includes private behind the scenes tours sharing unheard stories.
More info at https://highlinehistory.org.
Questions or want more info? Email email@example.com.
The museum could also use a hand – here’s how YOU can help: