Hospitality House’s annual ‘Walk for the Women’ fundraiser will be held in downtown Burien on Saturday, Sept. 15. Hospitality House, founded in 2000, is a womenâ€™s shelter in south King County that provides housing & case management to women who are homeless. “With your help, the shelterâ€™s 90 day transitional program has helped over 1,400 women from ages 18 to 80 during the past 18 years.” Here’s more info from Hospitality House:
- This walk is an easy 2-miles through the heart of downtown Burien for walkers of every sort: adults, kids and well-behaved dogs!
- Wearing green is encouraged but not required.
- The walk starts and ends in Burien Town Square Park, and coincides with the Burien Wellness Fair also taking place that day.
- Download Walk for Women Route 2018 (PDF file)
- Download Walk for the Women 2018_Brochure (PDF file)
- Pre-registration fee: $20
- Day of walk fee: $25
- Registration starts at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 15, 2018 at Burien Town Square Park, and the walk begins at 10 a.m.
WHAT: Annual Walk for the Women fundraiser WHEN: September 15 @ 9:30 am – 1:00 pm REGISTER: Click here to register online:Â https://2018walkforwomen.brownpapertickets.com INFO: More info here: https://hospitalityhousesouthking.org/event/walk-for-the-women-2018/ROUTE: ]]>