Fuzzy Wuzzy Rug Cleaning & Corrys Fine Drycleaning have created a trustworthy, high quality cleaning reputation serving the greater Seattle area, and they are currently hiring for a unique position at a new location in White Center.
We need 1 awesome person that can successfully move between different tasks. The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Rug Cleaning: assist rug cleaners with daily tasks as needed; includes washing, lifting, brushing, hanging and rolling rugs as well as prepping for delivery.
- Customer Service – with a positive, energetic attitude assist customers with drop-off & pickup of dry cleaning and laundry orders. As well as inspect, measure and mark in area rugs.
- Auto Detail: perform auto detail services such as, wash, dry, vacuum, steam clean, polish, wax, etc.
- Lift 75-lbs
- Valid drivers license
- Speak English (able to speak Spanish as well is a plus)
- 7 paid holidays
- Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
- PTO and Vacation
- Employee Discounts
- $21.00 per hour plus sales incentives
No experience is required, just a positive attitude and willingness to learn. We provide all training and the supplies you will need to successfully complete your daily tasks.
To apply, click below:
Operating out of 9841 15th Ave SW, Seattle WA 98106:
EDITOR’S NOTE: Sponsored Posts like this are paid, “Native Advertisements” that help businesses and organizations improve their internet presence and all-important SEO. South King Media also underwrites fundraisers from local nonprofits. To learn more about how your business can directly reach our expanding, engaged audience in South King County, please email Theresa Schaefer at [email protected].