The next Highline Forum will be held in a hybrid format – both in-person at Highline High School and via MS Teams – on Wednesday, July 26, 2023, from 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
If you’re interested in attending, please email Dave Kaplan at [email protected] and let him know if you plan to attend in-person or virtually; put “Highline Forum rsvp” in the subject line. He will provide you with the link to the meeting if you are attending virtually.
- Public comments;
- Presentation by host Highline School District;
- Panel presentation on current workforce development programs available to Highline communities, by the Port of Seattle’s Director of Workforce Development Luis Navarro, Highline College’s Director of the Center of Excellence Global Trade & Supply Train Sam Kaplan, ANEW’s Director of Strategic Partnerships Megan Pearson, and the City of Burien’s Human Services Manager Colleen Brandt-Schluter and Economic Development Manager Chris Craig;
- an update on the SEA Stakeholder Advisory Round Table (StART);
- and the usual round-the-table sharing.
The Highline Forum will be held in-person and virtually, in a hybrid format. During the regular order of the agenda, those wishing to provide public comment will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver public comment via email: All written comments received by email to [email protected] will be distributed to Forum members.
- Deliver public comment via MS Teams: To take advantage of this option, please email [email protected] with your name and the topic you wish to speak to by 9:00 a.m. PT on Wednesday, July 26. You will then be provided with a link to join the MS Teams meeting.
- Deliver public comment in person: Sign up to speak on your arrival to the physical meeting location. To take advantage of this option, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
You may find meeting materials and more information on the Highline Forum webpage.
Highline High School, Room 2006, 225 S. 152nd Street, Burien, WA 98148: