EDITOR’S NOTE: South King Media Founder/Publisher Scott Schaefer serves on the Board of Directors for the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce.
Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce’s 2023 SEA Airport Luncheon will be held on Thursday, Sept. 7, 2023, from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
This annual luncheon – held at the SEA International Airport Conference Center
– is the annual intersection of the Chamber community and the Port of Seattle.
“As a major player in the Seattle Southside economy, the Port is vital to the success of our business community,” chamber officials said.
Register for this event to hear from Lance Lyttle, SEA Managing Director, about the latest regarding Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, including the more than $4.5 billion investment to enhance the travel experience from curb to gate.
Additionally, enjoy an Economist Panel Discussion with Alaska Airlines and Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority followed by a recognition of our amazing Hospitality Heroes resented by Regional Tourism Authority CEO Mark Everton.
Don’t forget to register for the exclusive airport tour after the luncheon highlighting current SEA Gateway Projects including the reconfiguration of the terminal’s north end ticketing area and the relocation and expansion of security checkpoint one. The tour will occur from 1 – 1:45 p.m.
- 11-11:30 a.m.: Registration, Open Networking, Lunch Service
- 11:30-12:00 p.m.: Port of Seattle Presentation with Lance Lyttle, SEA Managing Director
- 12-12:30 p.m.: Economist Panel Discussion with Alaska Airlines and Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority
- 12:30-1:00 p.m.: Hospitality Heroes Presentation with Regional Tourism Authority CEO, Mark Everton
- Early Registration Discount: $25 by Aug. 7.
- Members: $100
- Non-Members: $150
Sponsorship Opportunities Still Available
For more information on sponsoring this and other chamber events, please download the Seattle Southside Chamber Event Sponsorship Form.
Click below for more info or to register: