Washington State’s toughest St. Patrick’s Day Snake Themed 5K race â€“ Cove to Clover â€“ will be held Sunday, March 15.
This is an excellent, grassrootsÂ tradition for our communityÂ to “sufferÂ together for charity.”
Our pain, their gain!
If you’ve run thisÂ race before â€“ welcome back. First time?Â You’re gonna love it. After conquering “Snake Hill,” you’ll be rewarded with the ethereal melodiesÂ of a Highland piper (no really â€“ a bagpiper will be playing at the top of the hill – see photo at left).
Organizers haveÂ revived the Family Registration option, as well as the opportunity to sponsor students in the run.
NEW FORÂ 2015:
SUP Sprint Start division for the 5K (for the bravest of the brave). SUP of course stands for Stand-Up Paddleboarding, which means some competitors will be on the water near the starting line atÂ the Normandy Park Cove!
REGISTER NOW & SAVE:
Runners and volunteers can register online and get moreÂ details atÂ www.covetoclover.com. Don’t delay though, as fees increase onÂ Feb 27.
EmailÂ email@example.comÂ for more information.
CORPORATE TEAM COMPETITION
Let your business’ community spirit shine by registering and running together. Simple rules: the team with the most registrants will win an all-day ropes course team building experience (provided byÂ Y.E.T.I.).
- $10 -Â Pre-register online for best price
- $15 Â – Night of CrawlÂ Registration from 5-8 pm
- Official Crawl Bib #
- Drink and food specials at official crawl stops
- Entered in door prize drawing back at Crawl Central @ 11 pm
- Good Feeling since this is all for charity
- Registration/packet pickup 5-8 pm atÂ PitÂ Stop Bottle ShopÂ (Crawl Central)
- Located at 216 SW 153rd St, Burien, WA 98166
- Collect stamp/sticker at official stops (collect 4 to qualify for theÂ door prize drawing)
- Enjoy crawler only, drink and food specials and entertainment
- Return to theÂ Pit Stop Bottle ShopÂ by 11 pm for door prize drawing